Mango, pineapple and bananas are layered with fat-free angel food cake pieces, and then covered with a rich almond flavored cream cheese topping. Use purchased angel food cake for easy preparation.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 4 cups angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups Amaretto flavored coffee creamer, divided
- 1/3 cup Equal® Spoonful*
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, seeded, chopped
- 1 cup cubed fresh OR canned pineapple, drained
- 2 medium ripe bananas, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup toasted flaked coconut (optional)
Place angel food cake cubes in bottom of an oval casserole or trifle dish.
Combine 1/2 cup coffee creamer and Equal®. Drizzle creamer mixture over cake. Top cake with mango, pineapple and bananas.
Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in remaining 1 cup coffee creamer. Gently fold in whipped topping.
Spread cream cheese mixture over fruit. Sprinkle with toasted coconut, if desired. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours before serving.
* May substitute 8 packets Equal® sweetener