I was just experimenting on day with some vodka and a whole bunch of fruit juices and came up with this wonderful summer drink. Garnish with lemon and lime wedges.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger vodka
- 4 fluid ounces pineapple juice
- 1 fluid ounce cranberry juice
- 1 fluid ounce orange juice
- 1 fluid ounce carbonated water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
Fill a tall glass with ice cubes. Pour in the vodka, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, a splash of orange juice and a splash of carbonated water. Add a quick squeeze of fresh lemon and lime. Stir and garnish with wedges of lemon and lime.