Fresh or frozen fruit, ice and EAGLE BRAND® are all it takes to make awesome smoothies. The variations are endless.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (8 ounce) container plain yogurt
- 1 small banana, cut up
- 1 cup frozen or fresh whole strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple packed with juice, chilled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice from concentrate
- 1 cup ice cubes
- halved fresh strawberries (optional)
Chill EAGLE BRAND®. In blender container, combine EAGLE BRAND®, yogurt, banana, whole strawberries, pineapple with its juice and lemon juice; cover and blend until smooth. With blender running, gradually add ice cubes, blending until smooth. Garnish with halved strawberries if desired. Serve immediately.
Peach Smoothies: Omit strawberries and pineapple. Add 2 cups frozen or fresh sliced peaches. Proceed as above.
Key Lime Smoothies: Omit strawberries, pineapple and lemon juice. Add 1/3 cup Key lime juice. Proceed as above. Tint with green food coloring if desired. Garnish with lime slices if desired.