This is a perfect pie to make on a lazy summer day. It whips up in minutes and looks like you 've spent hours making it. Combine cream cheese, your favorite fresh fruit, confectioners ' sugar and whipped topping. Spoon it into a prepared crust and chill.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked
Combine the cream cheese and sugar. Stir in the strawberries and whipped topping.
Pour filling into pie shell. Chill for several hours. Serve.