This delightful fruit salad can be made any time of year. Its tropical flavors of pineapple, orange, and coconut are accentuated with a marshmallow and yogurt dressing.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lime rind
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits or chunks, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange slices, drained (reserve several for garnish, if desired)
- 1 cup white miniature marshmallows
- 1 (3.5 ounce) can flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
In large bowl, combine EAGLE BRAND®, yogurt, lime juice, and rind; mix well. Stir in remaining ingredients. Chill 2 to 3 hours to blend flavors. If desired, serve on lettuce leaves and garnish with reserved orange slices. Refrigerate any leftovers.