Fruit and marshmallows are dipped in chocolate and threaded onto skewers. Yummy snacks for a summer afternoon. Easy!
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 pound semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 bananas, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups apples - peeled, cored and diced
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 8 ounces large marshmallows
In a microwave safe bowl, or in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water, melt the chocolate. If microwaving, heat for 1 minute, then continue to heat at 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
Thread the bananas, apples, strawberries and marshmallows onto skewers, and dip into the chocolate. Refrigerate until set.