Vanilla pudding never had it so good. It 's cooked up, poured into a pre-baked crust, topped with slices of fresh fruit, and brushed with a yummy apricot jam glaze.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked
- 1 (4.6 ounce) package non-instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup kiwi, sliced
- 1/4 cup any flavor fruit jam
Combine pudding mix and milk in a medium saucepan. Cook according to package directions. Pour pudding into pastry shell and refrigerate until cool and firm. Arrange fruit on top of pudding layer.
Place jam in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally until runny. Using a pastry brush, coat fruit with jam. Now hide in the closet and eat the whole thing yourself.