This amazingly good salad combines tuna, dates, celery, apple, yogurt, onion, lemon and curry. Serve with lettuce leaves.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 1 large apple - peeled, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground curry powder
In a large bowl, mix the tuna, dates, celery and apple.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the yogurt, onion, lemon juice, and curry powder. Pour over tuna mixture and gently toss to coat. Refrigerate 1 hour, or until chilled.