'Tis the season to indulge! Fill a KEEBLER® READY CRUST® Graham Cracker Pie Crust with delicious peanut butter chips and fudge and your guests are sure to come back for seconds.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container dairy sour cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter chips, divided
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (6 ounce) KEEBLER® READY CRUST® Graham Pie Crust
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chocolate fudge topping
Whisk together pudding mix, sour cream and milk in medium bowl; set aside.
Place 1-1/3 cups peanut butter chips and oil in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) 45 seconds; stir and microwave an additional 15 seconds; stir until smooth. Using a hand mixer on high speed, gradually add to pudding mixture; spread evenly into crust. Spread chocolate fudge topping over pie; cover and refrigerate 6 to 8 hours.
Prior to serving, top with remaining peanut butter chips.