This dense chocolaty cheesecake will have all of your friends asking for the recipe. Chocolate cheesecake is nestled in a chocolate crumb crust. Top with a drizzle of additional melted chocolate if desired.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- Chocolate Crumb Crust
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 6 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coffee flavored liqueur (optional)
- Melted semi-sweet chocolate (optional)
Chocolate Crumb Crust: Combine 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 45 wafers), 6 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, 1/3 cup unsweetened coca powder and 1/3 cup butter, melted. Press firmly on bottom and 1/2 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan.
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Prepare Chocolate Crumb Crust. With mixer, beat cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in EAGLE BRAND® until smooth.
Add melted chocolate chips, eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in liqueur (optional).
Pour into prepared pan. Bake 65 to 70 minutes or until center appears nearly set when shaken. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Chill in refrigerator at least 4 hours.
To serve, drizzle with additional melted chocolate if desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.