This delightful pasta dish is made with sugar snap peas and potatoes, and seasoned with all of the classic Italian flavors before being served with a sprinkling of fresh Parmesan cheese.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 8 ounces fusilli pasta, uncooked
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper
- 3 small red-skinned potatoes, cut into 1/8 inch thick slices
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Mann's Stringless Sugar Snap® Peas
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Cook pasta as package directs; drain.
Meanwhile, in 13 x 9-inch baking pan, combine oil, garlic salt, oregano and crushed red pepper. Add potatoes and onion to pan; stir to coat.
Roast at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes. Stir in Mann's Stringless Sugar Snap Peas; roast 5 minutes. Stir in broth; roast 5 minutes. Remove from oven. Add cooked pasta; stir to combine. Place in large serving bowl; sprinkle with cheese, as desired.