This recipe is a great way to use up a can of garbanzo beans or those last few spoonfuls of tomato sauce! It's also very versatile so you can add different spices and vegetables as the mood strikes!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 5 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dill
- ground black pepper to taste
In a bowl, gently toss the beans, tomato sauce, celery, garlic, sliced onion, diced onion, distilled white vinegar, dill, and pepper.