A super fast pasta dish with chicken and cream sauce that everyone is sure to love.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated fettuccini noodles
- 1 medium sweet yellow onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/3 cup julienne sliced sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and cut into thin strips
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon HERB-OX® Chicken Flavored Bouillon Granules
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat free garden vegetable cream cheese
Prepare noodles as package directs. Meanwhile, in skillet over medium-high heat, saute tomatoes in oil and onion until softened about 5 minutes. Add cooked chicken breast strips and heat until warmed through. Add water and bouillon; bring mixture just to a boil. Stir in cream cheese and heat until warmed through and cheese is smooth, about 2 minutes (do not bring to a boil). Place pasta in bowl and top with chicken mixture. Serve immediately.