Diced green chiles and salsa liven up burritos while lemon and lime juice bring a touch of tang.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (24 ounce) bag Stouffer's® frozen Lean Cuisine Skillet Sensations Garlic Chicken
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup ORTEGA® Diced Green Chiles
- 2 cups shredded low fat Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jar ORTEGA® Salsa Prima™
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
PREHEAT oven to broil.
PREPARE Garlic Chicken according to package instructions, adding chiles and lime juice. Wrap tortillas in damp towel; microwave on high 40 to 50 seconds or until warm.
FOR EACH BURRTIO: spoon one eighth chicken mixture across center of tortilla. Top filling with 1/4 cup cheese and 2 tablespoons salsa. Fold in both sides. Place burrito folded side down on broiler-safe pan or platter. Repeat.
BROIL 1 minute or until browned. Serve with remaining salsa and lime wedges.