A true gourmet pizza, made even better because it's fast, easy, and inexpensive! Grilled chicken, tomato wedges, red onions, and green peppers topping a garlic-parmesan sauce and mozzarella - it's the most beautiful pizza you'll ever see...or eat!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 1/8 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 cup roasted garlic and parmesan cheese sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 10 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 grilled skinless, boneless chicken breast, diced
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1 tomato, cut into thin wedges
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough cycle; press Start.
Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C). Sprinkle a large pizza pan with cornmeal. Roll or pat dough out on a lightly floured surface until it is the diameter of the pizza pan; place on pan.
Spread dough with sauce, then sprinkle with garlic. Cover with cheese. On top of the pizza, arrange chicken, green pepper, onion and tomato.
Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until dough is baked, cheese is melted and toppings are lightly browned.