Garlic and rosemary add great flavor to these creamy mashed potatoes!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 2 pounds potatoes
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup NESTLE® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat Milk
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
PLACE potatoes and garlic in large saucepan. Cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain.
RETURN potatoes and garlic to saucepan. Beat with hand-held mixer until combined. Add cheese, butter and rosemary; beat until smooth. Gradually beat in evaporated milk until fluffy. Season with salt and pepper.