A serious vinegar based barbecue sauce is just what you need to feel like you are in Georgia.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
Combine the vinegar, mustard, black pepper, red pepper, salt, white sugar, and butter in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Stir in the tomato paste until well blended. Allow to cool.