Not as gooey as some wing recipes, this tasty, tangy treat is perfect for parties, and packs a real ginger and orange-flavored wallop.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1/2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 3 medium green onions, thinly sliced
In a large, resealable bag, mix the orange juice concentrate, lemon juice, hoisin sauce, vegetable oil, sugar, ginger, and fresh garlic. Add chicken wings, seal, and shake to coat evenly. Refrigerate overnight.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Spread wings on foil with marinade, and bake for 45 minutes, until brown and shiny. Transfer to serving platter, and garnish with green onions.