These tiny ginger muffins are delicious with marmalade or plain as a bite-size snack.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup LAND O LAKES ® Butter, softened*
- 2/3 cup mild molasses
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup LAND O LAKES ® Light Sour Cream
- powdered sugar, if desired
Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Combine all muffin ingredients except flour, sour cream, powdered sugar and orange marmalade in large bowl. Beat at medium speed until well mixed (2 to 3 minutes). Add flour and sour cream; continue beating until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes).
Spoon batter into greased mini muffin pans, filling cups 3/4 full. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes; remove from pans. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.
*Substitute LAND O Lakes® Soft Baking Butter with Canola Oil right from the refrigerator.