A creamy, pumpkin filling in a crunchy, gingersnap crust.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups crushed gingersnap cookies
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup whipping cream
PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
FOR CRUST: COMBINE cookie crumbs, butter, nuts and granulated sugar in medium bowl; reserve 3 tablespoons. Press remaining mixture onto bottom and up sides of ungreased 9- or 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
BAKE for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
FOR FILLING: BEAT pumpkin, powdered sugar, cream cheese, cinnamon, vanilla extract, ginger and nutmeg in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in cream until thick and fluffy. Spread over crust; sprinkle with reserved cookie crumb mixture. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until set.