A nice hearty salad, great with any meal or by itself for lunch. Serve immediately or chill and serve later.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) container reduced fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener, e.g., Splenda ®
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
In a large bowl, toss together the cauliflower, peas, onion, and celery. Mix in bacon bits, Parmesan cheese, and Cheddar cheese.
Mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, sweetener, vinegar, and seasoned salt in a separate bowl. Pour over the vegetables, and mix well.