Very refreshing and different! Tea is mixed with apple cider, apricot nectar and lemonade, then served chilled over ice.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 8 black tea bags, strings removed
- 4 cups cold water
- 4 cups apple cider
- 3 cups apricot nectar
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 (12 fluid ounce) cans or bottles cherry flavor lemon-lime carbonated beverage, chilled
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
In a large pitcher, combine tea bags and cold water. Cover, and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
Remove tea bags, squeezing them gently against side of pitcher. Stir in apple cider, apricot nectar and lemonade concentrate. Chill until ready to serve.
Pour punch over ice cubes in a punch bowl. Add carbonated beverage, and garnish with orange slices and cherries.