This is a rich, golden, fruit bread. It is best made with golden syrup, but corn syrup can be substituted.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 1/4 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon bread flour
- 2 tablespoons instant powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Select the setting suitable for standard, soft, white bread. Start.