Two kinds of olives pair up with zesty red-pepper flakes in this creamy bread spread.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted black olives, chopped
- 1 (5 ounce) jar pitted green olives
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
In a medium size bowl, whip softened cream cheese with a whisk. Mix in olives, parsley, and red pepper flakes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Spoon mixture into a serving bowl, and top with sesame seeds.