Cream Cheese glaze on this cake makes the cake a hit.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) package graham cracker crumbs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
Cream 1 cup butter or margarine. Add white sugar gradually. Beat until mixture is light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beat after each addition. Add cracker crumbs and baking powder, alternately with milk. Blend in coconut and nuts.
Bake in preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven in 3 - 9 inch pans for 25 to 30 minutes.
To Make Cream Cheese Glaze: Cream 1/2 cup butter and cream cheese. Add confectioners' sugar, then pineapple. Mix well. Fill and frost layers.