Chocolate chips, M & M's, and chopped nuts make the cookie complete.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Beat together margarine and sugars until light and fluffy. Blend in egg and vanilla. Add combined flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda and salt. Mix well. Stir in chocolate chips , M & M's, and nuts.
Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets about 3 inches apart . Press 2 or 3 additional M & M candies on top of cookies if desired.
Bake in pre-heated oven 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on sheet about 3 minute and remove to wire racks.