This is the absolute BEST cheese ball ever! Great for holiday get-togethers.
INGREDIENTS (for 7 servings):
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 8 ounces processed American cheese
- 8 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
Combine peanuts and parsley in a small bowl and set aside.
Combine cheeses, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce in large bowl. Mix well. Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Form chilled cheese mixture into ball shape. Roll in peanut and parsley mixture.