Surprise your friends with this easy, sweet and healthy salad! Lettuces, radishes, carrots and broccoli make a colorful and vitamin packed salad that is flavored with grapes and feta cheese.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 head iceberg - rinsed, dried and torn into bite sized pieces
- 1 head leaf lettuce - rinsed, dried and torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 8 ounces broccoli florets
- 5 radishes, chopped
- 3 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1 pound red seedless grapes
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1 5/8 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup Greek vinaigrette salad dressing (optional)
In a large serving bowl, toss together the iceberg lettuce, leaf lettuce, carrots, broccoli, radishes and tomatoes. Place the grapes on top. You may chill the salad until needed at this point if you wish.
Just before serving, sprinkle in the almonds and feta cheese. Toss with the salad dressing to taste, if desired.