A minty cream cheese pie with a chocolate sour cream topping.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup creme de menthe liqueur
- 2 teaspoons white creme de cacao
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sour cream, room temperature
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C.)
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Blend in sugar, eggs, creme de menthe, and white creme de cacao. Pour into crust.
Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. Cool completely.
In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate until melted. Stir occasionally until chocolate is smooth. Blend in sour cream. Spread over surface of cooled cheese cake. Refrigerate 5 hours, or until firm before serving.