The marshmallow and mint liqueur flavored filling is poured into either a graham cracker or chocolate cookie crust in this refreshing dessert. Serve with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1/4 cup milk
- 6 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup creme de menthe liqueur
- 2 tablespoons white creme de cacao
- 3 drops green food coloring
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
In a saucepan over low heat, combine the milk and marshmallows; cook and stir until marshmallows are melted. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Stir in creme de menthe and creme de cacao. Fold in whipped cream and tint with food coloring.
Pour mixture into crust and freeze until firm. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Top with fresh strawberries.