This is a very easy cake made with canned pumpkin and yellow cake mix. Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (18.5 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar and spice. Mix well, and pour into a 9x13 inch pan.
Sprinkle dry cake mix over the top, then drizzle with melted butter. Top with walnuts.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.