This tasty, low fat spread can be used as a dip for crackers, vegetables, or on a toasted bagel. It's a great start for your morning!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 cup lowfat cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground white pepper
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crab meat, drained
- 1 cup fat free Catalina salad dressing
In a medium sized bowl mix the sour cream, cream cheese, lemon pepper, white pepper (optional), hot sauce, and two cans flaked, undrained crabmeat.
Add to taste (approximately 1 cup) your choice of nonfat salad dressing (Catalina, French or Russian) to make the dip a pinkish color. Mix well. Let the dip chill for 4 to 8 hours. This dip is especially tasty the next day!