Capture the robust and sunny flavors of the Mediterranean in this colorful medley of chicken, zucchini and tomatoes seasoned with McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Greek Seasoning - a traditional blend of onion, garlic, oregano, lemon, and even a h
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, halved and sliced
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Greek Seasoning
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted, chopped kalamata olives
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
Coat chicken with flour. Heat oil in large skillet; add chicken. Brown on all sides. Remove from skillet.
Add onion and Greek seasoning; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in tomatoes, zucchini and olives; bring to boil.
Add chicken. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is tender. Top with cheese during last 3 minutes of cooking. Serve with orzo or other pasta.