Feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and black olives come together as one in this full-flavored Greek dip. Serve it on toasted triangles of pita bread.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (6 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped black olives, drained
In a food processor, place the feta cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes and oregano. Using the pulse setting, blend the mixture until smooth. Transfer to a medium bowl. Blend in the olives by hand or with a spoon. Refrigerate until serving.