Just what a Greek salad should be, chock full of hearty ingredients like tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, feta cheese, and of course beans, and done up with a zesty dressing. Serves eight.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 cucumbers, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 ounce crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Combine the beans, cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, garlic, olives, cheese, salad dressing, lemon juice, garlic salt and pepper. Toss together and refrigerate 2 hours before serving. Serve chilled.