This dip is a refreshing change from the traditional dips you see at parties. The crisp green onions in combination with the olives and tomatoes is very reflective of the Greek salad served here in our local Greek pizza place. Serve with saltine cracker
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can chopped black olives
- 1 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad dressing
Mix the feta cheese, olives, tomatoes, green onions, and Caesar salad dressing in a bowl. Chill 25 minutes in the refrigerator.