Cool marinated summer salad for olive lovers. Easy and pretty enough for a party.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (7 ounce) jar stuffed green olives, with liquid
- 1 head leaf lettuce, torn
- 1/4 cup bacon bits (optional)
Place the green beans and onion in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour in the olives and liquid. Seal bag, and marinate at least 1 hour, turning occasionally. Serve over lettuce leaves, and sprinkle with bacon bits.