Dip tortilla chips in this thick, rich blend of sweet corn, spicy green chile peppers and popular Cheddar cheese for a hearty snack.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups whole peeled tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, mix tomatoes, corn, milk and flour. Cook and stir until thick and bubbly, about 10 minutes. Gradually blend in Cheddar cheese and diced green chile peppers. Continue cooking until cheese has melted, about 10 minutes. Serve warm.