Green grapes are folded into a sweetened cream cheese and sour cream mixture studded with pecan bits in this creamy dessert salad.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 4 pounds seedless green grapes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Wash and dry grapes. In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Add grapes and mix until evenly incorporated. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans, mix again and refrigerate until serving.