Chicken salad that bursts with flavor. It looks as good as it tastes when arranged over a medley of fresh summer vegetables.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup white vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons McCormick® Salad Supreme® Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 cups torn mixed greens
- 2 cups sliced vegetables (squash, mushrooms, carrots, radishes, cucumber)
- 1 medium tomato, cut into thin wedges
In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, vinegar, Salad Supreme®, oregano and mustard. Pour half of mixture in a large, self-closing plastic bag or glass dish. Add chicken and refrigerate 30 minutes or longer, turning occasionally. Chill remaining mixture.
Remove chicken from marinade. Grill chicken over medium hot coals for 12-15 minutes or until done. Baste with marinade halfway through cooking. Discard leftover marinade.
Toss together mixed greens, vegetables and tomato wedges. Arrange on 4 serving plates. Thinly slice chicken. Arrange one chicken breast on top of each plate of greens. Whisk refrigerated Salad Supreme® mixture. Drizzle over salads.