McCormick's® Grill Mates® Montreal Chicken Seasoning turns ordinary chicken into a zesty summer favorite. Try with kaiser rolls the next time.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Italian Seasoning
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 pita pockets
- 6 slices Monterey Jack or Muenster cheese
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 slices tomato
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
Combine first 4 ingredients in large self-closing plastic bag or glass dish. Add chicken; toss to coat. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for added flavor. Remove meat from marinade; discard marinade
Preheat grill. Lightly grease grill rack. Grill chicken 5-6 minutes per side or until thoroughly cooked. Serve warm or cover and chill
Thinly slice meat and layer in pita pockets or on rolls. Top with cheese, lettuce, tomato and carrots, if desired.
Approximate Grilling Times for Chicken and Poultry