Ancho chile peppers and fresh lime juice add a Southwestern flair to grilled corn-on-the-cob.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 8 medium ears fresh corn
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Season-All® Seasoned Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Ancho Chile Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Coarse Grind Black Pepper
Remove husks and silk strands from corn-on-the-cob.
Combine butter with lime juice and seasonings. Mix until well combined. Spread half of butter mixture lightly over corn. Set remaining half of flavored butter aside.
Place corn on preheated grill over medium heat and cook 6-7 minutes, turning often enough to cook on all sides without burning. Serve corn hot with remaining soft chile butter.