An Italian twist to a classic dish! Gorton's Grilled Fillets fill this meal with a delicate flavor. If Alfredo's not your preference, substitute your favorite Marinara sauce and enjoy.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 2 Gorton's® Italian Herb, Lemon Butter or Garlic Butter Grilled Fillets
- 1 (16 ounce) jar prepared Five Brothers Alfredo sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package Broccoli, Cauliflower and Carrot frozen vegetable mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
Cook Gorton's Grilled Fillets according to package directions; with fork break into large chunks. Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, combine Alfredo sauce and vegetable mixture. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer covered, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes. Stir in basil, pepper and hot Fillet chunks.
To serve, evenly divide pasta on 2 plates and top each with sauce. Serve, if desired, with additional grated parmesan cheese.