Turn an ordinary pasta dish into something extraordinary. Just add juicy Gorton's Grilled Fillets, broccoli, and Gorton's special seasoning listed here to tender penne pasta. Seven flavors of Gorton's Grilled allow for seven different twists to this dis
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 2 Gorton's® Grilled Fillets (any flavor)
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets, blanched
- 4 ounces penne pasta, cooked
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 1/8 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook Gorton's Grilled Fillets according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, heat oil over low heat and cook onion 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add broccoli, sprinkle with onion and garlic powder, and cook an additional 2 minutes. Toss with hot pasta, butter, cheese, and red pepper. Add salt and pepper to taste. To serve: with fork, break hot Fillets into large chunks and arrange over pasta.