Cheese and garlic are all you need to make simple potatoes simply splendid!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 6 medium baking potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large white onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat grill for high heat.
Arrange potato slices, separated by onion and butter slices, on a large piece of aluminum foil. Top with garlic, and season with parsley, salt, and pepper. Tightly seal potatoes in the foil.
Place on the preheated grill, and cook 20 minutes, turning once, or until potatoes are tender.
Sprinkle potatoes with Cheddar cheese, reseal foil packets, and continue cooking 5 minutes, until cheese is melted.