Three cheeses and Italian-style seasonings take grilled zucchini slices all the way to the top of the flavor scale!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 3 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon Italian-style seasoning
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Place zucchini in a medium bowl with Italian-style salad dressing. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator approximately 6 hours.
Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
Grill zucchini slices about 2 minutes per side, until browned and tender.
Arrange grilled zucchini slices on a medium serving platter. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese, Pepper Jack cheese and Italian-style seasoning. Microwave on high 90 seconds, or until cheeses are melted. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and serve hot.