Fresh peaches and raspberries combine with the 'sweet heat' of orange and cinnamon to create a fruity salsa that perfectly complements the flavorful pork. Grill Mates® Montreal Steak® Seasoning adds robust flavor to the pork.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 2 fresh peaches or 3 nectarines, peeled, & cut in small cubes
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint (optional)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 6 boneless pork loin chops, cut 1-inch thick
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning
Combine peaches with orange juice, balsamic vinegar, cinnamon and mint, if desired. Add raspberries and mix gently. Set aside.
Trim excess fat from pork chops. Combine thyme, rosemary, and Montreal Steak® Seasoning. Rub herb mixture on both sides of pork chops. Grill over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes per side, or until done.
To serve, spoon salsa over grilled chops.