Grilled Pork Rub is an exciting combination of seasonings that produces a richly flavored summertime meal. The rub is great on a pork loin roast or baby back ribs too.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
Combine seasonings. Coat pork evenly with the rub. Refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 3 hours for stronger flavor.
Lightly grease grill rack. Preheat grill to medium heat or use indirect heat method. Grill 25-30 minutes or until pork registers 160 degrees F with meat thermometer, turning occasionally.
Remove from grill, cover with aluminum foil. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into thin slices.