A sensational pasta salad combination of Gorton's Grilled Salmon and fresh asparagus, tossed with a dill-Dijon dressing with a hint of lemon.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (6.3 ounce) package Gorton's® Classic Grilled Salmon Fillets
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked rotini
- 1 cup asparagus pieces
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon whole dill
- ground black pepper to taste
Cook salmon fillets according to directions and cut each fillet into pieces.
Meanwhile, cook pasta according to directions on the package, rinse and drain well. Steam the asparagus for 3 minutes.
Combine pasta, asparagus, salmon and onions in a large serving bowl and toss.
Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl, pour over pasta salad and toss. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.