Easy, inexpensive, but delightfully seasoned barbequed burgers.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1/2 small green bell pepper, finely chopped
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.
In a large bowl, combine ground beef, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, grated onion and bell pepper. Mix well and shape into patties.
Place burgers on grill and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until done.